Terms and Conditions
A Guide 2 CYPRUS.com ("A GUIDE 2
1. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
A GUIDE 2 CYPRUS currently provides users with access to this tourism-related website rich in information and content. The site contains a wealth of information about local attractions, accommodation, shopping, background information and entertainment available in the geographical area that it serves. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Service shall be subject to the T&C. You acknowledge and agree that the Service is provided "AS IS" and that A GUIDE 2
In order to use the Service, you must obtain access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and pay any service and/or telephony fees associated with such access. In addition, you must provide all equipment necessary to make such connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer and modem or other access device.
USING THE SERVICE
· You are responsible for the information in your content and for making any changes or amendments thereto.
· A GUIDE 2
· A GUIDE 2
· Priority listing customers understand that they are displayed on a 'first come first served' basis before non priority listing customers.
· Customers with non-priority listings understand that they are displayed on a 'first come first served' basis after priority listing customers.
· Where a service has been purchased and then subsequently an upgrade or upgrades to that service have/has been purchased the (e.g. a standard listing upgraded to a premium listing) upgrade or upgrades is/are only valid until the date of expiry detailed in the initial service prior to any upgrade(s).
· Listings are not dependant upon any other pages or content displayed on the network and non-listing information may be altered or removed at any time at the discretion at the company.
· Refunds will be given at the discretion of the Company Management.
Advertisers accept that there listing may not be displayed from time to time due to necessary maintenance or due to server problems beyond the control of the company.
2. YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
In consideration of your use of the Service, you agree to:
(a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your business as prompted by the Service's registration form (such information being the "Registration Data") and
(b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or A GUIDE 2 CYPRUS has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, A GUIDE 2 CYPRUS has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
3. MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Service's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify A GUIDE 2
4. MEMBER CONDUCT
You acknowledge that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages and other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not A GUIDE 2
Under no circumstances will A GUIDE 2
You agree to not use the Service to:
· upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
· harm minors in any way;
· impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a A GUIDE 2 CYPRUS official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
· forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
· upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
· upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
· upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping rooms) that are designated for such purpose;
· upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
· interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
· intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable law or regulation including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by any securities exchange;
· "stalk" or otherwise harass another; or
· collect or store personal data about other users.
· You acknowledge that A GUIDE 2 CYPRUS does not pre-screen Content, but that A GUIDE 2 CYPRUS and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or move any Content that is available via t he Service. Without limiting the foregoing, A GUIDE 2
You acknowledge and agree that A GUIDE 2 CYPRUS may preserve Content and may also disclose Content: (a) to its affiliated companies worldwide for the purpose of providing the Content to you in an efficient manner, (b) for the purpose of properly administering your account in accordance with the standard operating procedures of A GUIDE 2 CYPRUS or its affiliated companies, and/or (c) if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that any such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (d) comply with legal process; (e) enforce the T&C; (f) respond to claims that any Content violates t he rights of third-parties; or (g) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of A GUIDE 2 CYPRUS,its users and the public.
You acknowledge that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may involve transmissions over various networks and changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. A GUIDE 2
5. INTERNATIONAL USE
Recognising the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local laws and rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United Kingdom, the United States and the country in which you reside (if different from the aforementioned). When you are on any international A GUIDE 2
6. COPYRIGHT ON YOUR DISPLAYED CONTENT
(a) With respect to Content you elect to post on the A GUIDE 2 CYPRUS website, including text, photographs, logos or other graphics, you grant A GUIDE 2 CYPRUS a world-wide, royalty free and non-exclusive licence to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish such Content on the Service solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting the product or service that you wish to advertise on the A GUIDE 2 CYPRUS Network. This licence exists only for as long as you elect to continue to include such Content on the Service and shall be terminated at the time you delete such Content from the Service.
(b) With respect to all other Content you elect to post to other publicly accessible areas of the Service, you grant A GUIDE 2 CYPRUS the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sub-licensable right and licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such Content (i n whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
You agree to indemnify and hold A GUIDE 2 CYPRUS and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders and other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post to or transmit through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the T&C, or your violation of any rights of another.
8. NO RESALE OF SERVICE
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
To qualify for entry in the monthy £100 prize draw you must be a fully paid 'Premium Display' customer. Each 'Premium Display' listing bought will qualify for entry. A GUIDE 2
10. GENERAL PRACTICES REGARDING USE AND STORAGE
You acknowledge that A GUIDE 2
11. MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE
A GUIDE 2 CYPRUS reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that A GUIDE 2
You agree that A GUIDE 2 CYPRUS in its sole discretion, may terminate your use of the Service, and remove and discard any Content within the Service, for any reason, including, without limitation, if A GUIDE 2 CYPRUS believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the T&C. A GUIDE 2
13. DEALINGS WITH ADVERTISERS AND MERCHANTS
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers and merchants found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser or merchant. T o the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that: (a) A GUIDE 2 CYPRUS shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers and merchants on the Service, and (b) any orders placed by you on, and any product specifications and product availability appearing on, the Service (including, without limitation, A GUIDE 2 CYPRUS Shopping) are subject to confirmation by, and the terms and conditions of business of, the relevant Merchant.
The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because A GUIDE 2 CYPRUS has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that A GUIDE 2 CYPRUS is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that A GUIDE 2
15. A GUIDE 2
You acknowledge and agree that the Service and any necessary software used in connection with the Service ("Software ") contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that Content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you through the Service or advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorised by A GUIDE 2 CYPRUS or advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service or the Software, in whole or in part.
You expressly acknowledge and agree that:
1. Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, A GUIDE 2 CYPRUS expressly disclaims all warranties, conditions and other terms of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to any implied term of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, and any term as to the provision of services to a standard of reasonable care and skill or as to non-infringement of any intellectual property right.
2. A GUIDE 2 CYPRUS makes no warranty or representation that (i) the service will meet your requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obta ined by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the software will be corrected.
3. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
4. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from A GUIDE 2
17. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You expressly acknowledge and agree that A GUIDE 2 CYPRUS shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if A GUIDE 2 CYPRUS has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (v) any other matter relating to the service.
You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or rela ed to use of the service of these T&C must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
18. EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations (DISCLAIMERS & LIABILITY) may not apply to you. In particular, nothing in these T&C shall affect the statutory rights of any consumer or exclude or restrict any liability for death or personal injury arising from the negligence or fraud of A GUIDE 2
19. USE OF SERVICES IN CONNECTION WITH FINANCIAL MATTERS
The Service is provided for informational purposes only and no Content included in the Service is intended for trading or investing purposes. A GUIDE 2
Notices to you may be made via either email or regular mail. The Service may also provide notices of changes to the T&C or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices to you generally on the Service.
21. TRADEMARK INFORMATION
The A GUIDE 2 CYPRUS logos, trademarks and service marks and A GUIDE 2
22. COPYRIGHTS and COPYRIGHT AGENTS
A GUIDE 2
· an electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
· a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
· a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
· your address, telephone number, and email address;
· a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright owner , its agent, or the law;
· a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
23. GENERAL INFORMATION
These T&C (including the guides and rules referred to herein) constitute the entire agreement between you and A GUIDE 2 CYPRUS and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and A GUIDE 2 CYPRUS. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services or third-party content. The T&C and the relationship between you and A GUIDE 2
The section titles in the T&C are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.